Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Business Cards

I recently discovered this business card company through another blogger and I'm really wanting to order some of these for my masks at some point.
I can see having each of my clay masks printed onto these awesome, glossy-looking cards and leaving them in book stores, coffee shops, art studios, etc., as well as sending two or three out with each of my sold masks. One for the customer to keep and two to pass out to friends.:)

http://us.moo.com/en/



I can't wait to try these out some time!

Have any of you purchased through this company before, and if so -how was your experience and what is your opinion of the quality of the product for the price you paid?

4 comments:

  1. You've inspired me to use my Blogger account I've had sitting around forever :P

    I've heard really good things about Moo cards, but have never tried them out!

    Your mask is coming out beautifully! Do you have a site with pics of finished ones?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent, it's good to know that I can inspire someone else to use their blog more often even when I'm slacking at it. *chuckles*

    I haven't tried this co. out yet either, but their cards look so awesomething that I really want to.:)

    Thank you! I'm actually about to upload quite a few more photos.
    Yep, I have a DA gallery, here:
    http://EMasqueradeGallery.deviantart.com

    Thanks so much!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried a few different companies, but for repeat business, I'm definitely sold on vistaprint.com. Once you get your initial set, they will send you almost a daily note (yes, can be a bit like spam, but actually useful spam) to tell you what they have on sale. I've been able to get rack cards, promotional post cards, business cards, all with my own custom graphic designs, even fridge magnets and a pen, and pay less than $20 in total.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Izile:
    Some years back I ordered Vistaprint business cards, I think it was on your advice, actually. I like the cards well enough and the price is great, but I'd love to try out this company -pretty glossy cards.:D

    I also get the nearly daily e-mail alerts and it is a bit annoying, I just ignore them 'till I'm in the market for more cards again.

    Right now I'm down to about 50 or less cards and am trying to get rid of them so I can order some new ones with my updated info. and images on them.

    Thanks so much for the comment!:)

    ReplyDelete