Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Black nylon fairy wings WIP

I started these wings a few weeks back but then got distracted with another cellophane wing project...so these are still sitting in my craftroom waiting for me to hurry up and finish them already.:D





This is an 8 petal wing design...



Don't worry...that solder iron wasn't on. It had just gotten knocked out of it's holder by my kitties.


Here I'd already started painting on them and glittering the edges. These are hanging from my light fixture in my diningroom while they dry:




The flash in this pic shows the negative feather pattern I sprayed onto the wings:





Here's, roughly, how they should look once finished and put together:





I should just hurry up and finish these soon, I guess....

No comments:

Post a Comment