Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Mask ramblings..

So far, this Peacock mask is turning out to be one of my favorites. I've done a couple of things differently with this mask than I did with my first Peacock mask and I'm really liking it.:)

I'm starting to feel like I should make myself one.:D

Yes, I do not have any bird masks of my own. The only mask that I've kept for myself is the Amethyst Fairy mask I made last year. I've got some of my older paper masks still, but I've only still got them because no one has bought them, yet.

I've got plans to eventually make a very ornate and some-what large Phoenix mask for myself and at some point I also want to make a white/gold bird mask. Every time I've made one of these bird masks and it's all white with only the gold accents painted, I can't help but think how nice it would look to just leave it be like that.


I'll have more photos up either later today or tomorrow after I mail the mask out.

No comments:

Post a Comment