Search This Blog

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Enchanted Vessel necklace pendants

Back around Oct/Nov of 2016, I was inspired by a fellow artist's creations on Instagram (will insert name once I get it looked up again), to create my own vessel pendants.    Entirely different styles and themes, but same idea. :) 
-Each pendant is handsculpted polymer clay baked onto a small hand-blown glass bottle and then painted with acrylics.

*Handmade by Megan Johnson of "The Midsummer's Night Masquerade"


-I even made little display stands for the pendants to sit up in. :D


 -This one was the first I had made and I really liked it, though, working so small is very very challenging!


~*~

 

-This one shows a little bit of a before and after in the evolution of the lid. :)
(this one was my absolute fave and I was sorry to see it go when it sold)

 

~*~

-I really wanted to try some designs with women's faces on them...really difficult to accomplish, but I like the effect. :) 



**My art can be purchased, currently, through my Shop album in the photo albums section of my Facebook page, linked below.

Handmade by Megan Johnson of "The Midsummer's Night Masquerade" and you can find me and more of my art through my Facebook page: www.Facebook.com/TheMidsummersNightMasquerade The Midsummer's Night Masquerade
and on Instagram: @TheMidsummers_Night_Masquerade 

No comments:

Post a Comment